For your business to succeed, you want the best people on your team, and a major part of attracting those people is a competitive benefits package.
Does your retirement savings plan do the job?
Here’s a short checklist to help you determine whether your existing 401(k) plan is working for your business:
- Does your plan have a high plan participation rate?
- Are your employees happy with the plan?
- Are you confident your 401(k) plan includes the features that make it competitive?
- Do you have a good recordkeeping system?
- Is your reporting to government agencies adequate?
- Do you regularly have an outside professional review the plan?
- Do the investments in your plan provide enough diversification?
- Are you prepared for a Department of Labor or IRS audit?
If you answered "No" to any of these questions, give us a call.
Together we can review your 401(k) plan and recommend changes to better serve your business, employees and long-term business goals.
For use with plan sponsors only.